What does this levy fund?
This levy funds MVCTC’s educational operations: the teachers, textbooks, technology, and core programs. It is needed for MVCTC to:
- Have teachers and equipment to prepare students for good jobs in healthcare, public safety, hospitality, information technology, and skilled trades.
- Keep 40 career technical programs that prepare high school students from 27 school districts for jobs and college.
- Keep and operate the 30 satellite programs at 19 locations throughout the Miami Valley, which serves over 3,600 students each year.
- Keep adult education programs that prepare adults for healthcare and skilled trades jobs, train people for new, in-demand jobs, and help adults earn their high school diploma and industry certifications.
- Provide quality training for businesses in our area to compete effectively. Helping retain and add jobs here.